Friday, June 02, 2006

Currently Reading: You-Know-What!

It's been awhile since I've posted what I've been reading. I'd forgotten to actually post what I've been reading ever since I finished reading The Confusion. And that's mostly because I'd been reading books in my pile that I had gotten in Vermont last year that aren't really worth mentioning. Yes, still trying to catch up, and I still have books that I got for Christmas. Wonder how long it will take me? I'm guessing I'll be done all of them by the time Christmas comes around.

Anyway, yes, I'm reading HP: And the Half-Blood Prince. It's taken long enough already to get to it, and I figured this was as good a time as any. I'm a slow reader and don't plow through like most people, so you'll just have to bear with me and wait until I finish it to discuss anything that I know you're bursting to talk about. I'm currently on Chapter 16 for those who are curious. And this is the UK cover, the one that is also used for the Canadian release. I tend to like the UK covers better than the American covers. The American covers sometimes tend to look a bit overdone in my opinion, and the one thing that makes the UK and Canadian releases stand out is the fact that they don't use chapter images.

And then of course, there are the Adult versions of the cover for each book. As a treat, I'm posting this one:


3 comments:

  1. I like the Canadian/UK cover better too!
    I still have yet to read a single HP book
    *hides from Gypsy*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? I thought that you had read them for sure lol

    Well, it's not too late to start ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't hide Kerry, doesn't bother me you haven't read any of them. :)
    Wormy, I will patiently wait until you're finished with HBP, been dying to discuss some of my thoughts about the book with you. Of course I may have to re-read it yet again...LOL I forget things easily!

    ReplyDelete