Wednesday, November 15, 2006

New Look aka Blogger Beta

Wow, it seems like everytime I go to write on this blog, that it seems longer and longer since the last time I wrote. This time, 2 months? Is that possible? Haven't really done much since my last blog post except for reading, and I haven't gotten any new music since the last review, so there really hasn't been much for me to post about.

Well, there is NaNoWriMo which I did participate in. I want to thank everyone involved for the support, though I must say that I cannot continue with it as I feel too rushed and too stressed. I will continue working on the story on my leisure which I will enjoy doing far more knowing I'm not on a deadline. While I'm no longer doing it, I want to say that I have a lot more respect for those who go through with it year after year. It really is quite an amazing accomplishment. You know who you are ;)

I've moved this blog over to Blogger Beta, and unfortunately meant I had to ditch my beautiful template and had to choose between a limited choice of templates due to the big overhaul between the template system. On the other hand, things are much easier to tinker with, which is a definite plus. I'm liking it so far. On the bottom of each post, you'll notice labels. These labels allow me to put posts in different catagories, which make it easier to search for something specific down the road, or if you just want to read book or music posts. I like those too because it allows me to see just how many of each kind of post I've made over the years.

9 comments:

  1. so I came back to post after I updated to the new version of blogger on my own page.
    GOOD to see you !!
    post more often LMAO

    hey any idea on how to stop this pop up that says you are opening an unsecure site?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not getting the popup, so I couldn't say. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, there's a little box that comes up and says there are secure and unsecure items on this page, and do we want to see the unsecure things. It must be a setting in IE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you change to blogger beta???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go into your dashboard, and there should be something there asking you if you want to migrate to Blogger Beta.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WORMY I NEED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS to add you to the list of people who have permission to read my blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who me? Not Me! Like I said, you wrote more in the time you did participate than most people do in a lifetime. I'm proud of you!!!!!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, you! :P

    Hehehe, I know. I just confirmed that it wasn't really for me though. At least I tried. I just don't work well under pressure.

    ReplyDelete