Friday, October 07, 2005

Excited

Ok, I haven't been this excited in quite awhile about an upcoming album, but Great Big Sea's The Hard and The Easy, their latest album which happens to be all-traditional, is hitting the stores in Canada on the 11th, just the day after Thanksgiving, and the 25th in the U.S. I'm applauding their return to traditional material as well as the return to the sound and the energy that made them popular on Up and Play. You can be sure that I'll be reviewing the album in a few days.

To hold you over, here are two songs in their entirety (I think). Don't hold me on that since I'm not going to listen to them before I get the album in order to not get spoiled. I like being able to listen to an album the first time around and having them all be new songs to my ears. If anyone listens to them (the clips), can you please confirm it for me? Thanks :)

http://www.myspace.com/greatbigseaofficial

No comments:

Post a Comment