Sunday, August 27, 2006

Currently Reading: Science Fiction Hall of Fame Volume 1

You're right. I haven't really had much time for reading this month. Mostly because I was busy with a trip and I didn't do much reading during that trip as I was too busy doing other things. I'll post more about my trip later, like when I get my pictures downloaded from my camera.

But, right before the trip, I did start a new book. This one is the Science Fiction Hall of Fame Volume 1, which was given to me by my brother for Christmas this year. It's a definitive version of the best science fiction short-stories published, this one between 1929 and 1964, and great stories they are!

Anyway, I know it's not much of a post now, but I'll have more posting to do in the next few days that will make up for this smallish post.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like an interesting book.

    I look forward to seeing the pics from your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am too looking forward to pictures from your trip! Where did you go? What did you do?

    ReplyDelete